Start a new topic

Moza air 2 sleep mode issue

When i turn on the moza air 2 after a few seconds the motor stop to work and comes in sleep mode I have updated the last filmaware and also no lock the tilt before power on How can i solve this problem Thanks

7 people have this problem

I had similar issues running a BM4k with a sigma 18-35. After two sets of bad batteries I now connect my gimbal to a V-mount battery and have since had no sleep issues. You may just have bad or poor batteries.

2 people like this

Also ancountering sleep mode like all of a sudden. I think it is dangerous for the camera like 6K pro. There are uncontrolled movements of the gear. Please do sth about it as the collisions may damage the cameras.

1 person likes this

I have more experience with the Sleep Mode now after shooting whole videoclip sessions. I did it with BM 6K pro that has got a tilting screen. That made some troubles using Moza Air 2S. If I grab the tilting screen for too long the gimbal turns into the sleep mode too fast. 

How can I escape the sleep mode without turning the gimbal off and on?

The time of the sleep mode activation should be a little longer I guess.

1 person likes this
Many thanks for the information i will check it . But what you mean about v mount battery ?

1 person likes this
They are a much bigger external battery source that you can attach to your gimbal. You can find them on Amazon or B&H I am sure

1 person likes this

Thank you for your answer. I also have a Zhiyun Crane 3 Lab and I tried the Moze batteries because this Zhiyun model is probably the worst model in terms of battery life and the Moze batteries worked on the Zhiyun. Now I will do another test with Zhiyun batteries at Moza to come to a conclusion if the batteries are to blame. Once again, thank you and I wish you all the best.

1 person likes this

YES

1 person likes this
No its not locked the roll motor Also the yaw ballance are made manually . Maybe is a issue with blackmagic 6k pro its not easy for ballance and moza air 2 no vibration anymore and go to sleep mode ! Thanks for the interest

1 person likes this

I will never deal with this company again. Very disappointed !!!!!!!!

1 person likes this
Yes i run the autotune and done an ballance check, i think is about how heavy is my camera i use an blackmagic 6k pro , before update the last filmware when the motor of the gimbal was tired just start an vibration but now comes in sleep mode . Also i noticed if the batteries is full have better results no comes in sleep mode easily ! Thanks Steven for the help !

1 person likes this

Still have this issue on Moza Mini Mi

1 person likes this

I learned that any of the three axis locks can result in the sleep mode almost immediately the motors sense the fact. So be careful when unlocking the locks.

1 person likes this
Οκ thanks for the information The strange with this issue is after one year never hear any news by moza . Still have this issue the only think that not tried its to change batteries find more power battery i will see . Thank you for the help
Well this issue with sleep mode i never solved it and moza support never help to find a solution , unfortunately while the gimbal turn in sleep mode must turn off and on again to start again activation the gimbal .
Ok thanks once again i will check it
Login or Signup to post a comment