Start a new topic

Conncecting with Nikon D750

Hi, could somebody tell me how I can connect my D750, at least to start/stop recording?

Thank You

Stefano

1 person has this question

Looks to be a proprietary cable, meaning it isn't generic USB, so I don't think you will be able to connect it through USB to your gimbal. 

Yes, that the same assumption I did.

Pls find enclosed the photos of the ports.

There must be a way, I am sure.

Can you attach a photo of what your D750 USB port looks like? I cannot find any information online for what type of port is on the D750. I might have prematurely thought the M3C-Micro would fit based on what the D850 uses.

Hello Nick, the M3C-Micro will not connect to the D750.

Can not control ISO or exposure on my D750 and Moza Air 2 gimbal. Controls shutter but that is all so far. Using Gudsen N3 Shutter control cable set. Any help is appreciated.

Hi Nick, no, because yiu can do that on D850, not on D750. I am using the gimble only to stablize. It's ok

2 people like this

How did that work out for you?

For the Nikon D850 it's the M3C-Micro USB cable, but I am not seeing your Nikon D750 on the compatibility chart for the Aircross 2. By compatibility, I am referring to the ability of the gimbal to control the settings (ISO, Shutter, Aperture, Start/Stop Rec, Focus, etc) of your camera. 

You should still try the M3C-Micro cable though with your D750 as it may work and your model just isn't listed on their chart. Attach the cable from the Aircross 2 to your D750 with the M3C-Micro cable and on the gimbal select "M3C-USB" in the camera select menu. 

Note- The cable is Micro USB and if your D750 has the Micro USB TypeB port then you'll only use the larger HALF of that port to plug the cable in. 

1 person likes this

Hi Nick, it's an Aircross2 :)

Which gimbal are you trying to connect the camera to?

Login or Signup to post a comment