Start a new topic

Moza Air Cross 2 ERR A381

My Gimbel Was Not Working When I tarn on the gimbal send a message ERR A381. I have no Solution.

Please Help 

222.jpg
(63.6 KB)

2 people like this idea

You need to file a New Support Ticket. There’s a link to this at the top of the page.

2 people like this

222.jpg ihave this problem plz tell me how to fix my gimble

1 person likes this

My Moza Aircross 2 Gimbal doesn't want to work, when I try to turn on the Gimbal it just pops up an ERR: A381 message. I have no solution. Please help me, give me the solution

1 person likes this

My Moza Aircross 2 Gimbal doesn't want to work, when I try to turn on the Gimbal it just pops up an ERR: A381 message. I have no solution. Please help me, give me the solution

Делать ничего нельзя помогите выручайте спасайте отвечайте

when I turn on the gimbal, I see error A381 on the screen. the gimbal is not working. what to do?
Any idea romove this tell me
My Gimbel Was Not Working When I tarn on the gimbal send a message ERR A381. I have no Solution. Please Help me
My gimbal was not working when I turn on the gimbal send a message ERR A381 I have no solution please help me

1 person likes this
My Gimbel Was Not Working When I tarn on the gimbal send a message ERR A381. I have no Solution.
Please tell me how to solve error a381 problem

+

Shippment is not available for my location
My Gimbel Was Not Working When I tarn on the gimbal send a message ERR A381. I have no Solution. Please Help me Newly gimbal
Login or Signup to post a comment