创建新话题

Vibration issues

Hi , so when I mount my phone and lens on my MOZA mini p , the gimbal begins to vibrate , I did the calibration process already and it still doesn’t work, what should I do please?

I just purchased a moza mx mini and it keeps vibrating. My phone is an iPhone 12 mini so it’s not a big phone and I’ve calibrated it as well
MOV
My moza mini mx 2 is on sleep mode. I have unlock all the 3 locks, my gimbal is also full charge. Its still on sleep mode. I placed my mobile with mobile cover on moza mini mx 2 mobile holder, but my mobile was big as compare to mobile holder, so as i placed my mobile on mobile holder its start vibrate then my gimble go on sleep mode

Ciao, ho un problema simile con un gimbal  Moza Mini S essential che improvvisamente si mette a girare senza controllo in tutte le direzioni, causando finanche la rottura del vetro di protezione (fortunatamente) del telefono. Ho appena fattoo anche l'aggiornamento del firmvare come consigliato, ma davvero non so cosa è accaduto, considerando il fatto che il gimbal è stato utilizzato davvero pochissimo, più o meno per 6 - 7 volte

Can you attach a photo of your gimbal and phone set up with the gimbal turned off?

I have the same issue with my mobile phone. I do the balance check, everything is unlocked

Are the phone and lens combination you're using heavier than the may payload of the Mini-P?

What happens when you run the balance check?

Do you have all of the motors unlocked?

Is your Mini P on the latest firmware?

登录注册 发表评论