创建新话题

Moza air 2 sleep mode issue

When i turn on the moza air 2 after a few seconds the motor stop to work and comes in sleep mode I have updated the last filmaware and also no lock the tilt before power on How can i solve this problem Thanks

7 人 有同样的问题

I learned that any of the three axis locks can result in the sleep mode almost immediately the motors sense the fact. So be careful when unlocking the locks.

Liquid error: translation data {:other=>"%{count} 人 "} can not be used with :count => 1. key 'one' is missing.
Thanks a lot @Zbigniew for the information

I have more experience with the Sleep Mode now after shooting whole videoclip sessions. I did it with BM 6K pro that has got a tilting screen. That made some troubles using Moza Air 2S. If I grab the tilting screen for too long the gimbal turns into the sleep mode too fast. 

How can I escape the sleep mode without turning the gimbal off and on?

The time of the sleep mode activation should be a little longer I guess.

Liquid error: translation data {:other=>"%{count} 人 "} can not be used with :count => 1. key 'one' is missing.
Well this issue with sleep mode i never solved it and moza support never help to find a solution , unfortunately while the gimbal turn in sleep mode must turn off and on again to start again activation the gimbal .
Olá amigos, estou com esse mesmo problema, após eu fazer a atualização de firmware pelo aplicativo Moza, meu gimbal Aircross 3 entra em modo sleep logo após liga-lo.
Continuo com o problema
@robson no waiting any support by moza never answer to solve this problem . And me still have this problem maybe the next firmware solve the problem or try to check the batteries replacement with better if you see that are weak !

Moza Air 2 stopped working and writes Error (1) !!!! Please, what is the problem, thank you.

can someone please help me with the moza air 2 sleep mode? thank you

@kobi i still have this problem i open this thread but not support from moza . I have an idea that maybe its from batteries I will try with new ones and when replaced i will see if its fix it from batteries issue . Sure we need and a filmware update but moza stop to update it this model

Thank you for your answer. I also have a Zhiyun Crane 3 Lab and I tried the Moze batteries because this Zhiyun model is probably the worst model in terms of battery life and the Moze batteries worked on the Zhiyun. Now I will do another test with Zhiyun batteries at Moza to come to a conclusion if the batteries are to blame. Once again, thank you and I wish you all the best.

THIS COMPANY SUCK THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU, THEY TREAT US CUSTOMERS LIKE TRASH DEAL WITH ZHIYUN OR DJI BECAUSE MOZA IS BIG JOKE IF YOU HAVENT REALIZED IT BY NOW. IT LOOKS LIKE A FELLOW CUSTOMER HELPED BUT NOT THE COMPANY. THIS IS THE DEATH ROW OF GIMBAL STABILIZERS!!!

YES

THEIR DEVICES ARE SUBPAR AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WORSE. THE POWER BUTTON FELL OFF FOR NO REASON AND GOT LOST, NOW I CANT POWER THE DEVICE WITH THE MOTORS DOING THEIR OWN THING. COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY.

I will never deal with this company again. Very disappointed !!!!!!!!

登录注册 发表评论