For the issue, please follow check some details as follows. Thanks:
1. Please carefully do the Gyroscope/Accelerometer Calibration. When you do it, please mount the gimbal as the tutorial shows, keep the gimbal horizontal and still. Thanks.
2. Disconnect the camera connected to your gimbal, then restart your gimbal.
3. Remount the camera on your gimbal, and readjust the balance on all of the three-axis.
1. Please refer to the calibration video.
2. Please turn on the electronic level to help you finish the calibration.
After that, please check the gimbal balance as follows：
To check the balance of roll and pitch, turn the gimbal off, and put it on the desk or ground: If the pitch axis is balanced well when you move the came, it can keep still in any direction.
If the roll axis is balanced well, when you turn the roll axis, the camera can keep still in any direction, with no wiggle or spinning.
To check the balance of yaw, turn the gimbal off and pick it up with your hand. Tilt 45 degrees and the camera can keep still, with no wiggle or spinning.
If still no help, we suggest you reset the gimbal to factory settings to have a try.