创建新话题

Moza air 2 sleep mode issue

When i turn on the moza air 2 after a few seconds the motor stop to work and comes in sleep mode I have updated the last filmaware and also no lock the tilt before power on How can i solve this problem Thanks

7 人 有同样的问题

I had similar issues running a BM4k with a sigma 18-35. After two sets of bad batteries I now connect my gimbal to a V-mount battery and have since had no sleep issues. You may just have bad or poor batteries.

2 人 点赞

Also ancountering sleep mode like all of a sudden. I think it is dangerous for the camera like 6K pro. There are uncontrolled movements of the gear. Please do sth about it as the collisions may damage the cameras.

Liquid error: translation data {:other=>"%{count} 人 "} can not be used with :count => 1. key 'one' is missing.

I have more experience with the Sleep Mode now after shooting whole videoclip sessions. I did it with BM 6K pro that has got a tilting screen. That made some troubles using Moza Air 2S. If I grab the tilting screen for too long the gimbal turns into the sleep mode too fast. 

How can I escape the sleep mode without turning the gimbal off and on?

The time of the sleep mode activation should be a little longer I guess.

Liquid error: translation data {:other=>"%{count} 人 "} can not be used with :count => 1. key 'one' is missing.
Many thanks for the information i will check it . But what you mean about v mount battery ?
They are a much bigger external battery source that you can attach to your gimbal. You can find them on Amazon or B&H I am sure

Thank you for your answer. I also have a Zhiyun Crane 3 Lab and I tried the Moze batteries because this Zhiyun model is probably the worst model in terms of battery life and the Moze batteries worked on the Zhiyun. Now I will do another test with Zhiyun batteries at Moza to come to a conclusion if the batteries are to blame. Once again, thank you and I wish you all the best.

YES

No its not locked the roll motor Also the yaw ballance are made manually . Maybe is a issue with blackmagic 6k pro its not easy for ballance and moza air 2 no vibration anymore and go to sleep mode ! Thanks for the interest

I will never deal with this company again. Very disappointed !!!!!!!!

Yes i run the autotune and done an ballance check, i think is about how heavy is my camera i use an blackmagic 6k pro , before update the last filmware when the motor of the gimbal was tired just start an vibration but now comes in sleep mode . Also i noticed if the batteries is full have better results no comes in sleep mode easily ! Thanks Steven for the help !

Still have this issue on Moza Mini Mi

I learned that any of the three axis locks can result in the sleep mode almost immediately the motors sense the fact. So be careful when unlocking the locks.

Οκ thanks for the information The strange with this issue is after one year never hear any news by moza . Still have this issue the only think that not tried its to change batteries find more power battery i will see . Thank you for the help
Well this issue with sleep mode i never solved it and moza support never help to find a solution , unfortunately while the gimbal turn in sleep mode must turn off and on again to start again activation the gimbal .
Ok thanks once again i will check it
登录注册 发表评论