Start a new topic

Android App compability

For some reason the Android app stopped working can this be fixed, please? Having purchased the Aircross 3 I have no way of utilizing things like the timelapse because there isn't an app I can use for it. 

Lots of apps not working since the Android 12 patch...
Does anyone have a lower Android system that is working with the Moza Apps?

I'll grab a device later and will give it a try to see what happens. I may have an old Cell phone running around I can use for that. 

1 person likes this

Found my wife's old phone which is on Android 11, the app works and connects to my Aircross 3, this is for sure something happening with the Android 12 upgrade which is not a surprise as it's caused a host of issues across the board. 

1 person likes this
Way to go Billings. Now we have an answer to why the Android 12 doesn’t work with the Moza apps. Very unfortunate. Can Android users step down an OS?

They can Nick but it's a pain in the a**, there are instructions on Youtube for anyone who wants to give it a try for sure. 

1 person likes this
Any word on wether the Android 12 and Moza Genie compatibility have been fixed?

Conclusion, after reading the entire forum - BEFORE buying - you are needed, and then....As they say, TIPS AND TRICKS((((

The support service advised you to contact the new support center here. MOZA AIR - just stopped connecting to a smartphone, connecting to a PC - the server is unavailable, both for gimbal and for the remote. That is, to change the response speed of the stabilizer - in any way??? Great product! I decided to update the stub, but MOZA is not being considered yet in principle.

I have same compatibility issue when I installed Moza Genie android app on Huawei NOVA 10 SE. Any solution OR other alternate app to work with moza mini.

Login or Signup to post a comment