Start a new topic

Moza air 2 sleep mode issue

When i turn on the moza air 2 after a few seconds the motor stop to work and comes in sleep mode I have updated the last filmaware and also no lock the tilt before power on How can i solve this problem Thanks

7 people have this problem

can someone please help me with the moza air 2 sleep mode? thank you

@kobi i still have this problem i open this thread but not support from moza . I have an idea that maybe its from batteries I will try with new ones and when replaced i will see if its fix it from batteries issue . Sure we need and a filmware update but moza stop to update it this model

Which lens are you using with your Blackmagic 6k pro? The camera has a weight of almost 3 pounds or 1.28 kilograms and the Moza Air 2 can handle up to 9.25lbs. or 4.2kg. Depending on the lens you're using, the camera and lens combination should be within the weight limit. Also, if you're using a zoom lens it could be why your gimbal goes to sleep mode as zoom lenses don't work well with gimbals. 

I use samyang 24mm cine t1.5 lens Blackmagic 6k pro is difficult camera for the right ballance i know its not so heavy for the moza air 2 but my problem is while i working its really bad lost your gimbal going to sleep mode . Before done this update of filmware understand when push the gimbal when started vibration the gimbal now just goes to sleep mode ! Its a shame because it's perfect gimbal but have this issue ! Anyway

I just thought of two more possibilities- 

Is your Roll motor locked?

Are you correctly balancing the Yaw motor? This one has to be done manually

THIS COMPANY SUCK THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU, THEY TREAT US CUSTOMERS LIKE TRASH DEAL WITH ZHIYUN OR DJI BECAUSE MOZA IS BIG JOKE IF YOU HAVENT REALIZED IT BY NOW. IT LOOKS LIKE A FELLOW CUSTOMER HELPED BUT NOT THE COMPANY. THIS IS THE DEATH ROW OF GIMBAL STABILIZERS!!!

THEIR DEVICES ARE SUBPAR AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WORSE. THE POWER BUTTON FELL OFF FOR NO REASON AND GOT LOST, NOW I CANT POWER THE DEVICE WITH THE MOTORS DOING THEIR OWN THING. COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY.

I don't understand why they are like this, they're not the only game in town and us customers have a long reach of influence throughout this videographer world. It shouldn't be taken so lightly. Our money has power and I'm gonna do everything within my power to discredit this terrible company rightfully so. My next youtube video will be "DON'T PURCHASE MOZA PRODUCTS" "WHY U SHOULD TRASH YOUR MOZA FOR ZHIYUN OR DJI" "MOZA THE WORST GIMBAL COMPANY OF ALL TIME"

They deserve to be punished to the fullest and I congratulate you for this awareness of videographers around the world.

This is the answer I got from the company about the “sleep mode” issue Hello kobi, Thanks for your reply. If your gimbal enters sleep mode, there may be 3 reasons. Please check it first. 1. The motor lock is not unlocked. 2. You did not balance your gimbal well. 3. The battery isn't have power.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot @Zbigniew for the information

I have the same problem. After the firmware update, Sleep Mode on the Air2 is now a very common occurrence. 

Continuo com o problema
Login or Signup to post a comment