Start a new topic

Problem with Moza Air 2

Hello,

I have a problem with Moza air 2. It stops immediately after starting. What could be the problem? I replaced the batteries and it does the same

1 person has this problem

The internal cables of the moza gimbal are very bad, they are damaged in a short time and they do not sell spare parts (those that go to the axes ERR: 381 and others), in conclusion send to the MOZA technical center (pay shipping and taxes worldwide / guarantee time of purchase), or completely discard the gimbal, it will never work again because of a simple cable that has a particular mechanism. IT IS A Pity THAT MOZA PREFERS TO CREATE MORE INSERVABLE POLLUTION BY A SIMPLE CABLE OR SPARE.

2 people like this

Do you have the lock engaged on the Roll motor?

se mi rispondete in italiano possiamo proseguire ... altrimenti no. grazie

Salve , di recente ho acquistato presso Foto Emmegi di Osimo (An) il Gimbal di cui all’oggetto ma ahimè dopo nemmeno 20 gg di utilizzo dell’apparecchio e nemmeno in modo continuativo mi son ritrovato a dover riacquistare un nuovo set di batterie 18650 da

2500 mAh in quanto le dette non hanno dato più alcun cenno di vita. Ho provato a ricaricarle di nuovo ed a giorno alterni ma niente da fare “morte” proprio. Al che mi sorge il dubbio anche per il secondo set acquistato , faranno la stessa fine? Delle prime che farne

buttarle e/o  proseguire alla loro ricarica con la  speranza che prima o dopo “risorgano”? Certo che  il loro prezzo non facilita un nuovo acquisto … Tanto Vi dovevo in attesa di una Vs cortese risposta al mio dilemma Vi invio cordiali saluti, norberto

My moza air cross 2 have error 8001

moza air 2 start ..whenever i lift up with camera its turn off 

I bought a Moza Air 2, took it out of the box and pluged it in to charged it. It never charged or turned on. I’ve been trying to reach out to Moza, but no real response from them….
Login or Signup to post a comment