Start a new topic

Moza air 2 sleep mode issue

When i turn on the moza air 2 after a few seconds the motor stop to work and comes in sleep mode I have updated the last filmaware and also no lock the tilt before power on How can i solve this problem Thanks

7 people have this problem

I had similar issues running a BM4k with a sigma 18-35. After two sets of bad batteries I now connect my gimbal to a V-mount battery and have since had no sleep issues. You may just have bad or poor batteries.

2 people like this

I have the same problem. After the firmware update, Sleep Mode on the Air2 is now a very common occurrence. 

No its not locked the roll motor Also the yaw ballance are made manually . Maybe is a issue with blackmagic 6k pro its not easy for ballance and moza air 2 no vibration anymore and go to sleep mode ! Thanks for the interest

1 person likes this

I just thought of two more possibilities- 

Is your Roll motor locked?

Are you correctly balancing the Yaw motor? This one has to be done manually

I use samyang 24mm cine t1.5 lens Blackmagic 6k pro is difficult camera for the right ballance i know its not so heavy for the moza air 2 but my problem is while i working its really bad lost your gimbal going to sleep mode . Before done this update of filmware understand when push the gimbal when started vibration the gimbal now just goes to sleep mode ! Its a shame because it's perfect gimbal but have this issue ! Anyway

Which lens are you using with your Blackmagic 6k pro? The camera has a weight of almost 3 pounds or 1.28 kilograms and the Moza Air 2 can handle up to 9.25lbs. or 4.2kg. Depending on the lens you're using, the camera and lens combination should be within the weight limit. Also, if you're using a zoom lens it could be why your gimbal goes to sleep mode as zoom lenses don't work well with gimbals. 

Yes i run the autotune and done an ballance check, i think is about how heavy is my camera i use an blackmagic 6k pro , before update the last filmware when the motor of the gimbal was tired just start an vibration but now comes in sleep mode . Also i noticed if the batteries is full have better results no comes in sleep mode easily ! Thanks Steven for the help !

1 person likes this

Do you run the balance check before using the gimbal?

Do you also run the autotune?

Login or Signup to post a comment