Start a new topic

Moza air 2 sleep mode issue

When i turn on the moza air 2 after a few seconds the motor stop to work and comes in sleep mode I have updated the last filmaware and also no lock the tilt before power on How can i solve this problem Thanks

7 people have this problem

@robson no waiting any support by moza never answer to solve this problem . And me still have this problem maybe the next firmware solve the problem or try to check the batteries replacement with better if you see that are weak !

sleep mode problem

Moza Air 2 stopped working and writes Error (1) !!!! Please, what is the problem, thank you.

Do you run the balance check before using the gimbal?

Do you also run the autotune?

I have the same sleep mode issue. Starts up and then goes into sleep mode. Any Moza feedback?

My gimble still sleep mode not working send me tha solve probelm...

how are the sleep mode issue solve?

Hello, I don't have a problem with sleep mode, but it doesn't turn on at all. On its LCD it says (Error 002) According to an explanation I found on YouTube, I did that and again without success!!!!!!!!

The sleep mode seems to prevent from damaging the motors. So you have to be aware of not touching the camera for too long while filming. Focusing must be done automatically or via IFOCUS system.

Olá amigos, estou com esse mesmo problema, após eu fazer a atualização de firmware pelo aplicativo Moza, meu gimbal Aircross 3 entra em modo sleep logo após liga-lo.
Login or Signup to post a comment